Best Sacramento Prom Dress
The Best Sacramento Prom Dress Can Make The Night!
Whether you are in the market for a short, two piece, long, or even a sporty prom dress you will find the best Sacramento Prom Dress at Bride to be Couture. I know by the name you may think that we only specialize in wedding and bridesmaid dresses, but that is only the tip of the iceberg. Not only do we offer prom dresses we also offer alterations, dry-cleaning, and even accessories!
However, prom is more than limos, dresses, tuxedos, and friends. In many cases it is made up of a dinner, the first actual formal event of your young adult life. This could be the milestone of all milestones for you and your friends. Many friendships that can last through high school, prom, and then into college last a lifetime. So this is a prime time to show how adult you can be.
There are a few Dos and Don’ts you will want to remember while you are out making memories:
- Use your manners; please and thank you go a long way and the sooner you realize it the better off you will be.
- Use the proper silverware at the meal. Begin with the salad fork on the outside and work your way inward.
- Remember to turn your salad fork upside down on your salad plate when you are completed with that so the staff knows to clear it.
- If you do not wish to have coffee turn your coffee cup upside down on the saucer. This is the international signal for ‘no coffee’.
- If you are wearing gloves as an accessory with your prom dress, remove them while you eat dinner.
- Forget to tell your date how great he looks! Men work hard to look good for us ladies too!
- Refresh your lip color too excessively. Once at the table is fine, keep the rest of it to be done in the ladies room.
- Say anything you will regret. This is a time for fun and to make memories, make sure they are good ones!
— Posted on June 1, 2015 at 4:19 pm